Ask an Attorney (Legal Nights) - Weld County Legal Services
Weld County Legal Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Helps low-income individuals find legal services at no cost or low cost.
- Speak with a local attorney for free
- 15 minutes one-on-one sessions
- Services are subject to attorney availability and attorney-client conflicts
Attorneys practice in the following areas of law:
- Child Support
- Civil Law Suits
- Personal Injury
- Probate/Estates and Workers Comp.
Please call to confirm.
Call or walk in for assistance.
No children allowed during the clinic.
Clinics are 'ONE' Wednesday a month
3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Last check-in is at 4:30 p.m.
• July 18
• August 15 **at the Annual Legal Fair 1:00-4:00 p.m.
• September 12
• October 19 **at United Way Project Connect 12:00-4:30 p.m.
• November 7
• December 5
*Dates are subject to change. Please call or visit our website to confirm:
Must meet income guidelines.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Approximately $20/children involved, $15/no children involved