Provides opportunities for individuals to donate to United Way of Larimer County. This can be done in the following ways:
- Through corporate donations
- By monthly membership programs or planned giving
- Through stock (securities) donations
- As a member of a giving society such as Tocqueville, Generation United, Leadership Giving Circle, or Loyal Contributors
- Directly to WomenGive, which provides financial assistance for childcare to single mothers attending college
- Directly to the Child Care Fund, which provide quality child care services to low-income children under the age of 12 in Larimer County.
- Directly to the Enterprise Zone area, which is a state-designated area in need of economic growth and diversification