Offers a volunteer program connecting adults age 55 and older with the people and organizations that need them most.
- Bulk Mail Services - Volunteers label, stuff, fold, etc. mailings for civic and non-profit agencies.
- Grocery Shopping Service - Volunteers fill grocery orders for seniors and handicapped persons on Thursday mornings at the Hillside King Soopers.
- Mentoring for Educational Success - Trained reading partners assist and mentor Elementary School children age K-4th grade with reading skills.
- Volunteers construct and install wheelchair ramps and complete minor home repairs for low-income seniors and handicapped individuals. Limited financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Veterans Program – Program provides services and support for veterans. At our annual Veterans Stand Down Day, homeless veterans receive services and support.
Call or walk in for more information
Need to be age 55 and over to be a volunteer; community service is for older adults and people with disabilities.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Delivery fee is waived if prescriptions are purchased from the King Soopers pharmacy at the time grocery order is placed.