Area Agency on Aging - Weld County Department of Human Services
Greeley - Weld County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Area Agency on Aging (AAA) offers:
- Adult Protection
- Chore Service Program
- Dental, Vision, and Hearing Program
- Family Caregiver Support
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- In-Home Services Program
- Information & Assistance / ADRC (Aging and Disability Resources for Colorado)
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Senior Nutrition (Friendly Fork) Program
- Options for Long-Term Care
- Weld Aging Well
- AAA Internal Services
- AAA Community Partners
- Seniors Site Support
Call for more information.
There is a process for reimbursement. Clients will not be reimbursed for services that are completed prior to approval.
Seniors 60 years of age and older residing in Weld County. Further eligibility requirements may apply based on program.