Provides a comprehensive shelter, with complementary social programs operating all at one location. Services Provided:
- Overnight emergency shelter
- Transitional housing shelter
- Daily meals
- Clean linens and basic toiletries
- Case management and referrals
- Computer Resource Room
- Medical screenings, and referral to Sunrise Medical Clinic
120-Day Levels Program Requirements
- Attend “Employment” and “Life Skills” class series
- Attend “Housing” and “Money Management” class series
- Regularly submit “Job Search” and “Housing Search” logs
- Regularly deposit earnings into a supervised, personal housing fund
- Meet regularly with Case Manager
Call after 4:30 p.m. to check shelter availability
The bus will pick clients up along 11th Avenue.
No animals, including service animals, are allowed in the shelter.
Men, women, and children in need of shelter; all clients must be alcohol and drug-free and willing to help with chores. Clients also cannot have stayed in the shelter in the last four months. Clients can not have past legal offenses. Clients must be alcohol/drug free for consideration for emergency shelter.