Financial/Material Assistance and Community Referrals - Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office
Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides the following assistance:
- Financial assistance for vital records (Birth certificates within the 50 states; other sovereign states call for more information)
- Colorado ID cards
- Driver's licenses, commercial driver's licenses, and permits must prove scheduled appointments or motor vehicle records
- Hats and gloves (October - April; when available)
- Personal care items (soap, razors, shampoo, toothbrushes, etc.)
- Financial assistance for work tools (must provide verification of employment)
Referrals are available for:
- Food banks
- Food lines
- Mental health assistance
- Clothing banks
- Medical services
Walk-in at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., or 1:30 p.m. to seek assistance. Five individuals can be seen during each of these times. Assistance is available on a first come, first served basis or until funds are exhausted. After the 20th of each month, call to verify if funding is available.
Individuals must be sober.
The entrance to Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office is in the basement.
The following assistance is NOT provided:
- Gas vouchers
- Rent assistance
- Bus tokens/passes
- Money for travel
- Food baskets
- Motel vouchers
Individuals with financial or other needs. Individuals must be sober to access financial/material assistance or to receive community referrals.