Reproductive Health Care (Fort Collins) - Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
Fort Collins - Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers community education, health services, decision-making assistance, and information and referral regarding family planning to men and women.
Available services at this location include:
- Medical & Surgical Abortion Services
- Birth Control
- General Reproductive Health Care
- HIV Testing
- LGBT Services
- Men's Health Care
- Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- Pregnancy Testing and Services
- STD Testing, Treatment, and Vaccines
- Women's Health Care
Limited, call for specific information
Call or visit the website for more information.
A low-cost flat fee is available depending on services received.