Health Care Services - Wray Community District Hospital
Wray Community District Hospital
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides medical services including:
- Inpatient, outpatient and emergency services
- Trauma care, Critical Access, Fight for Life services
- Labor and delivery, birthing suites, nursery and childbirth classes
- Laboratory and x-ray
- Mammography, ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Cardiac and pulmonary services and rehabilitation
- Nuclear medicine
- Asthma management
- Health fairs
- Diabetic teaching and counseling
- Prevention and wellness programs
- Wound care consultation
Yuma, Kit Carson, Philips counties
Call to make an appointment.
Must bring to appointment a valid ID and an insurance ID card.
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
Private pay accepted, provides medically necessary care to persons who have healthcare needs and are uninsured, underinsured, ineligible for a government program, or who are otherwise unable to pay.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Administration); 24 hours /7 days a week (Emergency Services)