Ouray County Department of Social Services is available to individuals and families in need of government assistance programs.
These programs may include:
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Child Support Enforcement
- Colorado Works / Temporary Aid to Needy Families
- Food Assistance
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
- Aid to the Blind (AB)
- Adult Protective Services
- Child Protective Services
- LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program)
Please contact office staff regarding any additional programs offered.
Call or walk in during business hours to apply.
You may also apply online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com