Emergency Only Financial Assistance - Greeley Local Church
Greeley Local Church
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides temporary financial aid as a last resort, small emergency assistance.
- Medical gas vouchers for doctor's appointments
- One-time financial assistance for emergencies only, actual dollar value (must be less than $100) determined by church
Cities of Greeley, Evans
Limited, call for specific information
Call 2-1-1 for a referral. Electronic application process, must be approved by elected church intake processor.
2-1-1 Navigators: Do not direct clients to call the church.
This is a 2-1-1 referral resource ONLY.
Clients seeking assistance "MUST" exhaust "ALL" other resources before asking for this assistance.
- Financial/expense information
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of Social Security Number
- Household information
- Listed of government aid, if applicable
- Client must bring valid photo ID
Medical Gas vouchers for Doctor's Appointments Protocol:
- Doctor's Appointment must be made prior to calling 2-1-1.
- 2-1-1 Navigator "must" call doctor's office to confirm client's prior appointment.
- Once appointment has been confirmed, 2-1-1 Navigator will complete separate application and submit to church intake processor.
- Navigator will wait on email (denial or approval) response from church intake processor.
- Navigator will call client back to confirm denial or approval.
- 2-1-1 Navigator will then direct client to local gas station networking with local Greeley Church.
- Walgreens and Sunrise Clinic are the only participating pharmacies. For Sunrise Clinic, clients can sign up to become a registered patient to receive medical care and prescription assistance. In-house patient client assistance "only". Reason for client to register with Sunrise Medical Clinic as a new patient or existing patient can make use of in house prescription assistance.
Pharmacy will take 1-2 days for prescription to be filled.
Monfort Family Clinic (Evans) / Sunrise Community Health:
Emergency consists of any individuals with a recent sudden illness, recent loss of employment, or medically documented disability.