Advocacy for Individuals Living with Developmental or Intellectual Disabilities - Arc of Weld County
Arc of Weld County
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides individual advocacy for both children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Individual advocacy includes:
- Knowledge, understanding, and assertion of rights
- Obtaining support to be effective self-advocates
- Practicing self-determination
- Practicing self-protection
- Obtaining needed services
- Fully participating in the community
Call or walk in for assistance. Email or call to make a referral.
Individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities and their families.