Public library services include:
- Customer service and care
- Children's Library and Early Literacy Programs
- Books (print and online), movies, and music for all ages
- Internet access
- Expert reference assistance
- Computer lab
- Historical services (Western history and genealogy)
- Digital maker space (computers and technology for digital production)
- Conversion Lab (for converting old movies, slides, tapes, and LPs into digital format)
- Circulation and delivery of requested materials
Walk in to apply for a library card. Call or visit the website for more information.
Clients need to provide the following in order to get a free library card:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
Any resident of Colorado is eligible for a Denver Public Library Card. Customers who are age 12 and under must have a parent or guardian sign for them.