Pregnancy Testing and Support Services - Pregnancy Center of Grand Junction (Main St. Office)
930 Main Street
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
The Pregnancy Center of Grand Junction provides free and confidential services to women who are pregnant, may become pregnant and post-pregnancy. Services include:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy alternatives information
- Referrals to OBGYN's and Financial assistance
- Post-abortion Support Groups
Call or walk-in for services.
Must fill out intake form.
No documentation required.
- All services are confidential and without charge.
- Last pregnancy test offered is 30 minutes before closing.
Women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or post-pregnancy.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm : Friday, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm