Assisted Living - The Willows Secured Assisted Living
243 North Cherry Street, Fruita - The Wilows
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
THE WILLOWS, Family Health West's Secure Assisted Living residence, is a Unique, 24-unit residence for Seniors and Elderly experiencing Alzheimer's, Dementia, Confusion, and Related Disease.
Services provided at The Willows:
- Each resident receives personal attention and assistance with medications, bathing, dressing, including housekeeping and laundry service.
- A nurse is on staff and available on-call 24-hours a day.
- A dietitian plans great menus for snack and mealtimes.
- Residents enjoy social activities such as outings, cookouts, theme dinners, entertainment, dancing, pet visits, and one-to-one individualized attention.
- Scheduled transportation is provided for medical appointments, shopping and special outings.
Mesa County, Fruita
Call to schedule intake
For individuals who don't require the full services of a long-term care nursing home.
Fees or Charges
Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm