Mental Health Services - Counseling and Education Center
2708 Patterson Road
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Offers a variety of mental health services for individuals and families in need.
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Couple's Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Children's Play Therapy for children dealing with life stress issues such as divorce, death, relocation or physical and sexual abuse.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for those in need of managing symptoms of PTSD, abuse, grief or addictions.
Call to schedule an appointment
Must provide:- Photo ID- Proof of Insurance- Other Documentation as Requested