Legal Services - The Pro Bono Project of Mesa County, Colorado
1129 Colorado Avenue
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
A legal referral agency that recruits and coordinates volunteer lawyers to perform free and low cost legal services for low income individuals and victims of domestic violence and other crimes who reside in Mesa County.
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Custody (Allocation of Parental Responsibility)
- Temporary or Permament Protection Orders
- Consult with an attorney on Modification of parenting plans
- Landlord Tenant Assistance
Call to schedule an appointment
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Other Documentation as Requested
Priority goes to active Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault survivors and low income individuals.
All cases must be in Mesa County and applicant must be a Mesa County resident.