Healthy Communities - Mesa County Health Department
510 29 1/2 RD
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
The Healthy Communities Program helps children and pregnant women apply for CHP+ or Medicaid benefits and achieve or maintain health through regular checkups.
- Direct pregnant women to B4Babies and Beyond for application assistance, a physician appointment and referrals to community resources.
- Direct or help children apply for Medicaid or CHP+ and answer questions
- Find a physician and Medical Home
- Explain Medicaid and CHP+ benefits such as:
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Mental health and behavioral services
- Prescription drugs
- Co payments
- Put you in touch with other low or no cost services in the community like the Food Bank, transportation, Head Start, WIC supplemental food program and Nurse Family Partnership
Call to schedule an assessment.
Call for more information.
Children age 0 - 19 and pregnant women.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm; Fridays, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (administration hours)