Migrant/Farm Workers Services - Child and Migrant Services, Inc.
721 Peach AVE
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Serving Mesa County agriculture by serving migrant and settled farm workers with compassion and respect.
- Basic needs: Hot meals (June-Sept), grocery distribution, job placement
- Social and educational activities: English instruction (ESL), computer activities, regular social functions and educational workshops.
- Translation services
- Emotional and financial support
- Farm Worker Housing Project: build affordable, safe and decent housing for farm workers.
- Community thrift shop
- On-site services from Rocky Mountain SER Head Start
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in to fill out basic information sheet and receive services.