Provides assessments for children new born to 21 who may have a developmental delay.
Child Find is broken down to the following age categories. Please select the appropriate category:
- School Aged Children (5 - 21) are referred to the school that serves their home address. (This also includes children attending private school.)
- Children 3 to non-school age 5 are referred to the Child Find office at Hawthorne, 410 Hill Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501, 970-254-5405.
- Children birth to 3 are referred to STRIVE. Their phone number is 970-241-5403.
- Complete the Child Find Referral Questionnaire. Complete the appropriate Ages and Stages Questionnaire.
- Return completed questionnaires to the Child Find Office 410 Hill Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501