Addressing Conflict and Anger Effectively for Adults - Conflict Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers an anger and conflict management class series for adults consisting of six, 2-hour classes over a six week period that teach skills such as:
- Finding ways to cool down when angry
- Identifying feelings and needs when angry
- Discovering realistic alternatives to arguing and fighting
- Recognizing personal anger triggers
- Identifying your conflict styles
- Exploring ways to problem-solve using the 6-step method
- Effectively negotiating with others to get needs met
Certificate of completion issued on the last day of class.
Call to register for class and for more information.
It is the individual's responsibility to ensure this class qualifies for a court-ordered anger management class.
Class size is limited to between 8-16 participants.