Adelante provides homeless families with children in the San Luis Valley with a safe environment, intensive case management, program referrals, and supportive services to promote self-sufficiency and independence to end homelessness.
R5, Alamosa County, Costilla County, Conejos County, Rio Grande County, Saguache County
Contact program at (719) 587-0538 for information on intake procedure.
Program highlights for clients include:
• Weekly meeting with case manager
• Job training and education
• Individual and family counseling
• Parenting and life skills classes
• Financial management training
• Up to two years enrollment in the program
Three main criteria for acceptance into the program:
• Individuals must be at least 18 years old
• Must have children under the age of 18
• Must be currently without a home