Child and Family Support for Yuma, Washington, Kit Carson - Early Childhood Council Logan, Phillips, and Sedgwick
Early Childhood Council Yuma, Washington, Kit Carson
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides quality early childhood services by:
- Increasing public awareness of early childhood issues and needs that promote a public will for high quality early childhood opportunities
- Promoting and sustaining a highly qualified workforce of professional development of early childhood professionals
- Collaborating with the efforts of local agencies to provide services to young children and their families
- Strengthening and supporting community based services for the overall health and wellness for young children
Also facilitates the School Readiness Quality Improvement Project (SRQIP), which aims to increase the school readiness of children 5 years of age and younger who are cared for at early care and education facilities located in neighborhoods with eligible elementary schools.
Yuma, Washington, Kit Carson Counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call for more information.
To search for child care providers online or to get more information about how to identify quality child care please visit Colorado Shines:
1. Click, "Find a Program" on upper left portion of screen
2. Click “Work or Home Address” enter either address in section
3. Click “Distance” select miles preferred
4. Click “Search
Parents are strongly encouraged to visit each child care facility under consideration, request references from other parents and carefully review the provider license and the most recent report of inspection.
Parents, Caregivers, and Early childhood educators