Family Support Services (Stout St) - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Stout St - Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Operates a range of integrated programs to support children and families. Children’s Program and Pediatric Services focus on all areas of a child’s health and development to empower parents to become advocates for their children. Resource Specialists are able to provide individuals with information and referrals for the following:
- Emergency Shelter information and referrals
- Housing information
- Referrals to other agencies
- Programming designed specifically to meet needs of children ages birth to 6-years-old
- Access to medical and mental health services through the Stout Street Health Center
- Diapers and baby supplies when available
Call to speak with a Resource Specialist.
Access to our rapid rehousing program is now completed through the OneHome coordinated entry system. To complete the VI-SPDAT, please speak with your current homeless service provider. If you do not have a current provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Walk-In hours will be changing. For current hours, please visit website or call (303) 293-2217.
Must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Homeless families with children under the age 18
- Single parent, two parent, same sex couples and multi-generational families are all eligible for services
- Families must have or be working towards at least 51% custody of one or more children under the age 18