Ask an Attorney Clinic (Weld County) - 19th Judicial District
Weld County - 19th Judicial District
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers clinic one Wednesday each month for individuals to speak with a local attorney in 15-minute sessions for free.
Attorneys typically available in the following areas:
- Child Support
- Civil Law Suits
(There are sometimes attorneys available in other areas, call for more information.)
All clinics are located at the Weld County Combined Court Information Center, first floor of the Centennial Center - Plaza South Building in Greeley.
2019 Dates of Ask-an-Attorney Clinic:
- Wednesday, July 17th, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14th, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 11th, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 18th, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6th, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4th, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk in for services, or call for more information.