Financial Literacy Class - Jewish Family Service of Colorado
Main Office - Jewish Family Service of Colorado
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers a judgment-free four-part financial literacy class called "Bootstraps" that helps individuals make better financial decisions. In this class, attendees will:
- Explore personal goals and how to achieve them
- Identify barriers that prevent you from achieving those goals
- Learn how to build financial and employment stability, even with limited resources
- Understand the role of personal values on financial behaviors
- Explore the role of routines, habits, and willpower in financial and health behaviors
- The impact of financial stress on decision-making and personal health
- Learn strategies for saving money and improved money management, even with limited resources
This class has four sessions. Individuals must attend all four sessions:
- June 5th, 2019, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- June 12th, 2019, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- June 19th, 2019, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- June 26th, 2019, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Call for more information and to RSVP for Bootstraps series.
Attendees will receive a $15 King Soopers gift card at the end of each attended session. Space is
limited, so call today to reserve a spot.