Insurance Enrollment for Medicaid and CHP+ - Weld County School District 6
Family Center - Weld County School District 6
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Helps families obtain free or low-cost health insurance by providing assistance with applications for the following:
- Medicaid for children and families
- Medicaid for adults without dependent children
- Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
Individuals can apply in person, online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/ or at the Weld County Department of Human Services office.
Individuals must provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Social security cards (all in household)
- Birth certificates (children)
- Proof of income (if applicable)
Individuals and families with children can apply any time of the year.