The Denver Santa Claus Shop provides the opportunity for low-income families to shop for holiday toys for their children ages newborn through 11 years of age.
Limited, call for specific information
DHS clients can call for information and to register. Non-DHS clients must be referred and registered by a caseworker from a community partner agency. Caseworkers interested in referring families can do so by filling out the form on this page: https://denversantaclausshop.org/contact/
Families will shop on designated days by last name (see Helpful Tips).
For admittance, families must bring the following documents:
- Photo ID
- Children's birth certificates (including foreign birth certificates) or Medicaid cards
- DHS case number 1B, if applicable or Community Referral form if not a DHS client
Families should shop based on the Caretaker's last name.
- Friday, December 13th, 2019: N-S
- Saturday, December 14th, 2019: T-Z
- Monday, December 16th, 2019: A-G
- Tuesday, December 17th, 2019: H-M
Volunteers and donations of new and gently used toys are welcome. Call for details.
Participant families must live within the City and County of Denver, have children between the ages of newborn to 11 years of age, and be Denver Human Services clients or be referred by a community partner agency, which include, but are not limited to:
- Denver Human Services GIVE Center
- Catholic Charities
- Denver Public Schools’ Homeless Education Network
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Head Start
- Volunteers of America
- Whiz Kids
- Denver Children’s Home
Families cannot self-refer to the Denver Santa Claus Shop.