Community Legal Events / Weld County Legal Services
Weld County Legal Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Weld County Legal Services: Provides community legal events.
Upcoming events for Weld County:
Ask-An-Attorney Clinic: May 22, 2019, June 19, 2019
- Where: Weld County Court Information Center located at 915 10th Street, Greeley, Colorado 80631 First Floor of the Centennial Building, Plaza South Building.
- When: 3 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What: This free clinic is an opportunity to sit with an attorney and receive legal advice for 15 minutes.
The Court Information Center may be reached at (970) 475-2410.
Please provide your own interpreter.
LEGAL NIGHT: September 24, 2019
- Where: Our Lady of Peace Church, 1311 3rd Street, Greeley, Colorado, (church basement)
- When: 6:00 p.m. 8:00 p.m.
- What: A free opportunity to speak with lawyers about the legal problem you are facing and learn of available resources where you may seek help.
- Spanish-speaking interpreters will be available. Immigration Attorneys On Hand to Assist with Immigration Matters.
To be considered for reduced-fee services or Pro Bono services, you must complete an application for services.
Call for more information, Walk in to access services.