Refugee and Asylee Programs Donation List - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
Region 1 / Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers a program that secures an apartment and furnishes the apartment with all the basic necessities for refugees. Accepts donations for new and gently used items from the community. Will pick up furniture with proper notice in advance on weekdays only.
Accepts the following in kind donations only:
We accept only the following items:
- Mattress, box springs, frame: twin, full only. Must be in excellent condition (no stains or tears).
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Glasses, mugs
- Pots and pans
- Mixing bowls
- Serving utensils
- Rice cookers
- Can opener
- Bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths
- Sheets (twin, full – please label)
- Pillows (new only, please)
- Toiletries: toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion, razors, shaving
cream, feminine products
- Small and large trash cans, mops, brooms, garbage bags, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, cleaning
- Supplies (all new)
- Alarm clocks
- Diapers (especially sizes 2-6)
- School supplies
- Bikes, helmets, locks
- Bus passes
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Walmart
- New car seats
- Winter coats, gloves, and hats. No other clothing, please.
Limited, call for specific information
Call or walk in for more information. Must call in advance to schedule item pick up and drop off.
No restrictions applied, donation acceptance list found in description of service.