Offers grief programs to children, youth and adults who are grieving the death of a loved one.
- Understanding Grief Classes are the 1st Tuesday evening of each month with a different topic
- TREK is a children and teen grief group that meets for 8 weeks and is offered twice a year
- HUGS is a grief group for parents who have lost a baby to miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death
- MOMS is a program for mothers who have lost a child
- Healing Stitches meets weekly to knit gifts of hope
Cities of Weld, Greeley
Limited, call for specific information
Call for more information.
Other groups will be formed as demand grows. Individuals that do not fit an established group are encouraged to call.
Individuals/Families grieving the death, or anticipated death, of a loved one