Domestic Violence Hotline and Advocacy - Rise Above Violence
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Provides support and advocacy for survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault and training and education to the community on the subject of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
- Immediate crisis intervention available 24 hours a day by an advocate trained to listen and provide support. Call anytime day or night at (970) 264-9075.
- Court Advocate to explain the criminal justice system and assist with civil restraining orders.
- Emergency transportation to safe shelter. Shelter provided by the SW Safehouse.
- Advocates to assist with other community agencies and supportive organizations.
- Information and referrals.
- Speakers and trainers to provide community education.
Call or go online for more information. In crisis, call the hotline at (970)264-9075
English, Spanish (limited)
For survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault and their children
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (administration hours)
CRISIS LINE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS / 7 DAYS A WEEK
Unable to plot address.
(970) 264-9075 (hotline)
Physical Site Address 1
Mailing Address 1
PO BOX 2913
Mailing City, State, Zip
PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO 81147
(970) 264-1129 (administration)
(970) 264-9075 (CRISIS LINE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS / 7 DAYS A WEEK)