Provides urgent non-life threatening medical services.
- Altitude sickness
- Work injury
- Occupational Medicine
- Tetanus (TDAP) immunization
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Colds and flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and stomachaches
- Physicals for Schools, Sports, Employment or D.O.T.
- Lacerations and wound care
- Simple fractures, sprains and dislocations
- Eye problems and nose bleeds
- Sports injuries
- Asthma and allergies
- Urinary tract and gynecological problems
- School and Workplace Physicals
- On-site laboratory and x-ray services provided by Mercy Diagnostic Services.