Primary Care Medical Services - Mercy Regional Medical Center
480 Wolverine Drive
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides primary care services to patients in all stages of life including newborns, children, adults and seniors.
- Wellness exams and physicals
- Health and annual exams
- Sports physicals
- Pediatric and geriatric care
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Evaluation and care for chronic and acute medical conditions
- Medication management and pharmacy
- X-ray and lab draws
- Consultation for expectant mothers and families from a certified pediatric nurse practitioner
Uninsured patients may be eligible for financial assistance/charity care in emergent situations.
La Plata County
Archuleta, Dolores, Hinsdale, La Plata, Montezuma, Ouray, San Juan and San Miguel counties
Call to make an appointment
Clients must provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of health insurance (if applicable)
- Proof of income (if seeking financial assistance)