Northern Colorado Respite Coalition:
The Northern Colorado Respite Coalition is an organization that brings together service provider agencies, community members and family members whose goal is to improve the quality of respite resources for all of Northern Colorado.
he Colorado Respite Coalition (CRC) provides respite resources, information and referrals to support family caregivers accessing respite services. The CRC also operates programs to further increases respite access and awareness across the state, serving all ages and all special healthcare needs.
Urgent Services Provided
Colorado Respite Coalition Programs:
Family Respite Voucher Program:
• Financial assistance for family caregivers with limited access to respite
• Competitive RFP process for agencies to expand programming and services with grant funding
• Trainings, events, and other programs for family caregivers and professionals
• Locals groups that network, share resources, and strategize to improve respite in their local areas
Respite Care Task Force:
• State-funded initiative to conduct a caregiver survey, marketing campaign, evaluation of policy, and training core competencies
Coming Up For Air:
• Family respite weekends at Rocky Mountain Village, providing caregivers with tools and loved ones with fun
Partners with Colorado Respite Coalition (CRC): -Easter seals Colorado-Colorado Department of Human Services, State Partners with Colorado Respite Coalition (CRC):-Easter seals Colorado-Colorado Department of Human Services-State Unit on Aging-Chronic Care Collaborative (group of 31 chronic disease organizations)-More than 120 member organizations providing respite services across Colorado
Children, adults and seniors with disabilities and special needs, as well as their families.