Old Age Pension (OAP) - Archuleta County Department of Human Services
551 HOT SPRINGS BLVD
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
The Old Age Pension (OAP) program provides basic financial and health care assistance for people who are 60 years or older.
All Old Age Pension recipients qualify for medical coverage which may include:
Inpatient hospital services
- Outpatient hospital services
- Home health care
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Physician services
- Pharmacy services
- Medical transportation
- Dental care (limited to surgical Procedures)
- Medical supplies and durable medical equipment
- Some Old Age Pension recipients may also qualify for nursing home care, home and community care, inpatient psychiatric care, Adult Foster Care, or a Home Care Allowance.
Call or walk in for application or apply online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.comAn interview is required
Must provide: proof of age, proof of Colorado residency, proof of income, and proof of us citizenship, proof of resources such as bank statements, life insurance policy
To be eligible for this program, you must be 60 and over, have an income under $771 and a countable resource limit of $2,000 for an individual or $3,000 for a couple.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (administration hours)