Assists individuals not represented by an attorney in acquiring information about how to file, pursue, or respond to a civil (non-criminal) matter or case.
The Program Coordinator helps the public with following:
- General questions
- Forms instructions related to most civil matters
- Educates individuals on state statutes, rules, policies and procedures that may be applicable
Call, email, walk-in, or visit website for assistance.
Self Help does not offer the following services:
- Recommend whether to file a case
- Speculate on a case strength or outcome
- Represent parties to a case
- Provide legal advice, analysis, or strategy
- Offer support in criminal, administrative or federal legal matters or cases