Care Coordination for Disabled Children/Youth (W Garden of the Gods Rd) - El Paso County Public Health
W Garden of the Gods Rd - El Paso County Public Health
Data Provided By
Pikes Peak United Way - PPUW
Description of Service
Provides services to children and youth with special health care needs from birth to 21 years living in El Paso County, who have or are at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral and emotional conditions. HCP supports families to manage a wide range of questions, concerns and services for their child with special healthcare needs. A care coordinator works directly with the child and family to identify needs and develop an action plan to support the child's health related needs. HCP services are offered free of charge and there are no diagnosis or income eligibility restrictions. Services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each child and may include:
- Connection to services which are comprehensive, coordinated and family centered
- Finding medical care, health and community services
- Locating screenings and clinics including specialty care
- Identifying financial resources
- Connection to family support groups & transition services
- Individualized care coordination
- Coordination of healthcare needs for families with DHS involvement, children in foster care and kinship homes
El Paso County
El Paso County
Call to verify eligibility, or for more information.
Call for more information.
Children and youth with special health care needs from birth to 21 years living in El Paso County, who have or are at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral and emotional conditions.