Gypsum Urgent Care offers urgent care for emergency injury and illness in Gypsum, Colorado.
- Cough, cold, fever and flu symptoms
- Respiratory or urinary tract infections
- Stomach illnesses and dehydration
- Ear, eye, nose and skin irritations
- Minor burns, cuts, scrapes and sprains
Eagle and Summit County
Walk in, no appointment necessary.
- Intake form
- Proof of Insurance if available
- Proof of ID
- Co-pays will be due at the time of service
- If you do not have insurance and cannot afford to pay the cost of your medical care and treatment, please inform the Urgent Care staff during your visit.