Tax Assistance - AARP Wetmore Community Library - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Simple tax preparation done free for low income families and individuals. This site is open 02/08/18 - 04/17/18, Day, ?:?0 a.m. to ?:00 p.m. This site offers both Federal and State e-filing.
R6, Custer county
Walk-in for services.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)