Free tax assistance is offered at REACH Pikes Peak for those who made $54,000.00 or less in 2017. This location is by appointment only. Tax assistance will start assistance on February 7 and will end April 11. Appointments will be available on Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
Need to call (719) 382-8515 to schedule an appointment.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)