Tax Assistance - Lucero Library - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers free tax preparation and assistance for low income individuals and families by IRS-certified college students. This site is open 02/06/18 - 04/10/18, Tuesdays, 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Walk in for assistance on a first come, first served basis.
- Federal and state e-filing is available
- Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate
- Schedule A (no Schedule B) for itemized deductions
- EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) & Child Tax Credits
- Forms 1099R, RRB1099, SSA 1099
- Credits: Child & Dependent Care, Energy, and Education
- Prior year tax returns prepared
R6, Pueblo County
Walk in for assistance on a first come, first served basis.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)