Intellectual and Developmental Disability Support Services - Community Options, Inc.
336 S. 10th ST
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Helps children and adults living with an intellectual/developmental disability and their families.
Specialists work with adults, parents and children to coordinate activities and learning techniques to enhance development and independence.
Services are provided in the home and in the community, as needed for each individual.
Support Services include:
- Early Intervention for children ages 0-3 years
- In-home Family Support Services
- Home Modifications
- Respite Care
- Financial Assistance for Assistive Technology
- Independent Support Services for adults
- Residential Group Home Services
- Children's Extensive Support (CES) Waiver Services
- Case Management
Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Montrose, Ouray, San Miguel county
Call to schedule an appointment
Call for more information.
For children and adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities and their families.