Helps fathers gain the skills and support they need to be present for their children by connecting them to resources related to the following:
- Employment assistance
- Child support order modifications
- Housing and food assistance
- Help with child support driver license suspension and other nonpayment consequences
- Guidance with court and legal proceedings
- Classes around managing anger, resolving conflicts, discipline, teamwork with partners, balancing work, communication, and problem solving
- Support groups
Call to make an appointment or visit the website for more information.
The Nurturing Fathers Program is a 10 - 15-week course included in this program. Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.