Financial Services - Garfield County Department of Human Services
108 8th Street
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Financial services for those who meet the eligibility requirements.
Financial Assistance Programs:
- Colorado WORKS (TANF): Financial assistance for families who are pregnant or have dependent children in the home
- Old Age Pension (OAP): Cash benefits for adults over age 60 whose income is below the state's standard.
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND: Financial assistance to those age 18-59 who have applied for Social Security Insurance (SSI) benefits.
- Aid to the Blind (AB): Financial assistance for adults who are legally blind and who do not receive Social Security Insurance (SSI).
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP): Winter heat assistance program for qualifying households. Program only available November 1 through April 30. No application available until that time. Call Western Colorado 2-1-1 (dial 211) to have an application mailed to you during the LEAP season
108 8th Street, Suite 300
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
970-945-0465 or 1-800-530-3891
195 W. 14th Street, Building A & D
Rifle, CO 81650
Call, walk in or apply online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/ to apply for services to apply for services.
Documentation varies by program, call for details.
Those who meet the program eligibility guidelines and income levels
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, closed major holidays