Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants (Craig) - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Craig - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides loans to low-income homeowners to repair, improve or modernize their homes. Also provides grants to elderly low-income homeowners to remove health and safety hazards.
Garfield, Moffat counties
Limited, call for specific information
Must apply for the program. Call or go online for more information.
- Meet income-eligibility
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
Residents of Moffat County who meet income requirements.