Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (Craig) - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Craig - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assists low to moderate income households with the opportunity to own adequate, most decent, safe and sanitary housing in rural areas. Eligible applicants can build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. The program provides a 90% loan note guarantee to approved lenders in order to reduce the risk of extending 100% loans to eligible rural home-buyers.
You must meet eligibility requirements, which can be found online or you can call for more information. To apply for this program, please contact a local mortgage lender. Applications must be submitted through an approved lender. Call or go online for more information.
Garfield, Moffat counties
Limited, call for specific information
To apply for this program, please contact a local mortgage lender. Applications must be submitted through an approved lender. Call or go online for more information.
- Meet income-eligibility
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
Residents of Moffat County who meet income requirements.