Single Family Housing Direct Home Loans (Craig) - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Craig - U. S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assists low to moderate income applicants with obtaining decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. Payment assistance is a type of subsidy that reduces the mortgage payment for a short time. The amount of assistance is determined by the adjusted family income. You must meet eligibility requirements, which can be found online or you can call for more information. Must apply for the program. Call or go online for more information.
Garfield, Moffat counties
Limited, call for specific information
Must apply for the program. Call or go online for more information.
- Be without decent, safe and sanitary housing
- Be unable to obtain a loan from other resources on terms and conditions that can reasonably be expected to meet
- Agree to occupy the property as your primary residence
- Have the legal capacity to incur a loan obligation
- Meet citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements
- Not be suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
Residents of Moffat County who meet income requirements.