Legal Training & Education - Disability Law Colorado
322 North 8th Street
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Disability Law Colorado provides training to any agency interested in educating their team about law. Training topics are related to the rights of people with disabilities and older adults.
Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Basics of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Employment Law under the ADA
- Fair Housing Law
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Physical Restraint and Seclusion in Schools
- Service & Assistance Animals
- Voting Rights
- Resident's Rights in Nursing Homes
- Ombudsman 101
Other training topics related to the rights of people with disabilities and the Older Americans Program are available upon request.
All training requests must be submitted online via the agency's webiste.
Call for specific program requirements.
Agencies interested in educating their team about the rights of people with disabilities and older people.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fee information
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Specific availability for training and classes are provided by the agency