The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays for medical and dental care, as well as financial help for eye exams and glasses
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
Assists those living on the west side of I-25 in 80904, 80905, 80906, 80919, 80829, 80907, 80809.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County, 80904, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80909 80919, 80829
Walk in for services Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Bring ID and proof of address, as well as documentation around prescriptions or medical care costs if needed.
Those living on the west side of I-25 in 80904, 80905, 80906, 80919, 80829, 80907, 80809.