The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays for medical and dental care, as well as financial help for eye examps and glasses
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
Assists neighbors living on the west side who are uninsured or lack access to medical care. Walk in and appointment available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Doctor onsite by appointment only on Wednesdays 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call for more information (719) 385-7920 x304.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County, 80904, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80909 80919, 80829
Walk in and appointment available. Call for more information (719) 385-7920 x304.