Financial Services - Mesa County Department of Human Services
Mesa County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Financial services for those who are eligible.
Financial Assistance Programs:
- Colorado WORKS (TANF): Financial assistance for families who are pregnant or have dependent children in the home.
- Old Age Pension (OAP): Cash benefits for adults over age 60 whose income is below the state's standard.
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND): Financial assistance to those age 18-59 who have applied for Social Security Insurance (SSI) benefits.
- Aid to the Blind (AB): Financial assistance for adults who are legally blind and who do not receive (SSI)Social Security Insurance.
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP): Winter heat assistance program for qualifying households. Program only available November 1 through April 30. No application available until that time. Call Western Colorado 2-1-1 (dial 211) to have an application mailed to you during the LEAP season.
NOTE: The LEAP program is administered through the Goodwill in Colorado Springs, not by local department of Human Services.
Call 970-241-8480 or walk in during business hours.You can also go online to https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/ to apply for services.
Requirements listed in the application.
Must meet eligibility guidelines and be a US Citizen or legal resident.
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, closed on major holidays